hey, brother welcome I bought a set of dies loaded a few for my dad he only shot about 20 rounds I have at least 50 new Remington brass. I load ammo for a living you tell me what kind of bullets you want and Ill load them up and charge you only for what I got in them, and ill send them to ya. I know somebody will say no u cant, ship ammo but don't worry about them I've got it covered. Great caliber actually a little faster than the 243.

hey, brother welcome I bought a set of dies loaded a few for my dad he only shot about 20 rounds I have at least 50 new Remington brass. I load ammo for a living you tell me what kind of bullets you want and Ill load them up and charge you only for what I got in them, and ill send them to ya. I know somebody will say no u cant, ship ammo but don't worry about them I've got it covered. Great caliber actually a little faster than the 243.
Can you email me at [email protected] I'll gladly take you up on that offer!

Are replies the these posts accumulating to that magic number?
I think you may have to wait 7 or 10 days with the number of posts in order to PM I can't remember.. or you can pay the $25 and forgo all of that… thats what I did a while back because I'm impatient…. Lol

6mm bullets are pretty easy to come by right now its all of the other stuff that's impossible…. Just be patient and watch this site ppl will post when components are available on web sites. Primers will be your biggest obstacle

email address is [email protected]
email is [email protected] I think I have some 100 gr Nosler partitions left if those work for you