• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6mm Remington Ammo

LDHunter

Got some... Thanks for the leads

I have a friend that loves his old 6mm Remington Rifle and he's overwhelmed trying to buy ammo for it.

He prefers the old Remington Core-Lokt 100gr ammo for it.

He'd like to buy 5 boxes of it but I'm not really expecting to find that much for sale.

Can anyone help? All suppliers seem to be out.

Last edited:
It's not cheap, but available.

Have you checked Gunbroker? Would hate to see the price there though.

Yes... There's a lot on Gunbroker but he's an old retired guy and can't afford it. He loves deer hunting and basically hunts for the meat. I'll probably end up buying some and telling him I got lucky and got it for $20 per box and quietly absorb the extra expense because he wouldn't knowingly accept charity.

Yes... There's a lot on Gunbroker but he's an old retired guy and can't afford it. He loves deer hunting and basically hunts for the meat. I'll probably end up buying some and telling him I got lucky and got it for $20 per box and quietly absorb the extra expense because he wouldn't knowingly accept charity.
To bad someone couldn't reload some for him.

Have you checked handloading component and dies availability lately? Craziness prevails.... The hoarders are grabbing stuff as fast as it appears.

Have you checked handloading component and dies availability lately? Craziness prevails.... The hoarders are grabbing stuff as fast as it appears.
Yep watch it everyday as I'm looking for what I need. Just throwing some ideas because you may see some reloading supplies before the ammo.

Heres all i have....

The Remington has 16 rounds left, feds are full boxes. Shoot me a PM if youre interested. Thx

Sorry, image didnt upload...see below

Attachments

• 1EFE4E58-B530-4BF7-BFB6-AD9F7B4D6BFF.jpeg
    1EFE4E58-B530-4BF7-BFB6-AD9F7B4D6BFF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32