• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6mm rem

Goose71

Hello ,
Looking for a 6mm rem in older 700 bdl or non tang safety Ruger. Message me or text 570-407-1246 Thanks for looking. Non Varmint model.

Last edited:
If you can't find exactly what you want: Ruger has done a special run of their American Predator rifles chambered in 6mm Remington (not Creedmoor). 22" semi-heavy barrel, dbm, adj. trigger, etc.
I've been swapping out my .243s for 6mm Rems.; at well-under 500 bucks I can live with the plastic stock for now.

Good luck, they're definitely out there and I think alot of people are caught up in the newest, latest, greatest caliber craze. I just snagged an older BDL on arfcom for a good price. Mounted a vx II 3-9x40 and dropped the barreled action into a bansner stock. My only regret is deer season is already over in VA and I have to wait until next season to whack some deer with it.

I know you said not tang safety, but I have a Ruger tang safety I would part with if you become interested.

I own three custom 6 mm Remington rifles enjoy shooting them more than any thing else I have brass is an issue sometimes. David