• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6mm creed with extras

Nubba0681

I'm going to regret this one but...
Here it is

All work performed by Marc Case of Triple C in Whitesboro Texas.

Rem 700
Trued/ blued
Bushed firing pin
Triggertech primary curved trigger
Badger DBM 1 mag included
Bartlein 1:8 Sendero 22" + brake
McMillan m40 stock with Limbsaver pad
EGW rail

***Optional with warne rings and Zeiss V4 4-16x50***
Scope hasn't had knob turned on it since I bought it new. I have box and everything it came from factory with.

Just shy of 300 rounds fired. Shoots 105 hybrids in a little bitty hole. Same with 90 eldx...

I will include a brand new set of RCBS dies
50 brand new nosler brass
Load data for 105 Bergers

weight as pictured 11.2 lbs

Prices:

Gun with rail, dies, brass
$2250 shipped/ insured

Gun with scope, dies, brass
$3000 shipped and insured

Again, may do some trading but need to sell if at all possible.

Thanks
Pat.
E658F020-F3CD-49F4-B4C2-1C2CE53BDC1F.jpeg
BF14EE23-D667-467F-AA42-B7944B8040D2.jpeg
A9F0B2DF-C686-4A62-A8B3-063D35ADEE44.jpeg

Trades. Not going to take a bath on trades but if somebody would like to have this rifle I don't mind working out a trade and selling whatever I trade for...

Other customs

I like Glock 19 or 45 MOS
With or without optic + cash

Maybe an ar but not a $3000 ar
Maybe $1000 worth of ar + cash

I like nice scopes
Nx8 2.5x20 sfp in moa
Others in that power range

shoot me some offers...

Bro you are off loading some nice rifles for nice prices for your new land. You move a 7lb or less 300 wm lmk. That 22 creedmoor was tempting, just bad timing for me. This 6mm looked nice as well.

Bro you are off loading some nice rifles for nice prices for your new land. You move a 7lb or less 300 wm lmk. That 22 creedmoor was tempting, just bad timing for me. This 6mm looked nice as well.
Got to do what I got to do man. It hurts but what can I do? Lol
May be posting up a 300 prc with proof barrel, McMillan stock coming up. Still kicking that one around. I don't have a 300 win to get rid of I don't think. If I do, it will be an old 700 bdl.

Lands worth it, the hunts are worth more then a safe full of guns. I got one nice 30 cal to round out my 3 gun hunting lineup. Decided I'm putting my money into hunts not equipment. Lmk if you list her I'd be interested.

Lands worth it, the hunts are worth more then a safe full of guns. I got one nice 30 cal to round out my 3 gun hunting lineup. Decided I'm putting my money into hunts not equipment. Lmk if you list her I'd be interested.
Will do. If I list it, I'll get out of the caliber all together. I have dies, several brass and some other goodies.