• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6mm ARP upper same as 6mm ar, 243 lbc plus loading supplies

biggdawg

Have too many projects going and just don't have the time to shoot this one. i bought the barrel from Harrison may of 2014 it has less than 200 rounds down it.

It is a 6mm Arp by AR15Performance / 6mm Grendel/ 6mm AR / 243 lbc they are all about the same

i have one load worked up for it with the 75 vmax here is a 3 shot group at 100.

you can also check my data records here and i will email the complete workbook https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VBlowFjsXPVHKyk1sCfuWCnMk5DglxN2IVDqMusjwug/edit?usp=sharing

Barrel is AR15Perfromance 20" melonite with less than 200 rounds down it.
Upper is a PSA Upper that has been squared with PSA carrier and ARP matched bolt, charging handle.
Rail is a Midwest industries Gen 2 15"
Will include 1 cproducts 25 round blue follower grendel mag, 5 - 75 vmax with cfe pet load and 8 - 95 sst with cfe loads
65 fire formed AA lapua brass primed ready to load.
Redding 6.5 grendel bushing die with correct bushing
Hornady 6mm Generic seater die
$730.00 shipped ready to shoot

I will also sell the barrel/bolt separate if wanted for 320.00 shipped

barrel/bolt with dies and brass and mag for $475.00 shipped

I have the following brass and bullets would like to sell as a package deal. With upper purchase $300.00 shipped
Without upper purchase – won't sell separate till upper is sold $350.00 shipped
200 new sealed in original bag AA lapua 6.5 grendel brass
46 new AA 6.5 grendel brass primed – needs sized down to 6mm and trimmed.
200 Berger 65 grain bullets
100 Hornady 75 Vmax bullets
475 Nosler 55 grain shots bullets.

sorry forgot the twist it is 1-8 twist and is .720 at the muzzle -- it is the spr profile.

thanks