6mm 80gr Berger Varmint Bullets

Greg Duerr

I bought a sample pack of Berger 6mm 80gr Varmint bullets and shot four three shot groups using H4350 starting out at 45.5, 46.0, 46.5, and 47.0 the first group went about .4 the next went .165 at 46.5 its was .301 and the last group at 47.0 went at .198 I was seating the bullets .005 off and shooting them out of a .243 AI.................Problem is that no one that I checked out has any in stock.

Does anyone know who might have some in stock...............Lost of Jackrabbits out and cant find and Bergers.

I have Never ever had goups that shot that well................

G

Send the folks at EABCO an email and ask for stock confirmation Berger Match Grade Varmint Bullets for Reloading

It is stock item 23421

Their web site is not state of the art, but they respond right away when you contact them, Price is good too. Their Warne steel 20 min steel rails are $94 where most other places want $125. Thats a big difference on just a rail.

Bullet stability is great, is it not ???? Lets you really exploit the inherent accuracy of that match tube you have...

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.