• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6mm / 6.5

Biggs4239

Tossing the idea of adding something in the 6mm or 6.5 range. Remington 700 or custom action. If you got something let me know.

I've got(accumulated) all the parts for a 6.5 prc rem 700 short action with Wyatt's extended mag. Going to have a 26" bartlein sendero contour & chamber cut with a brand new .188 freebore Manson reamer to shoot factory ammo. Going in a gen 1 hs sendero stock. Ive got to get it to my gunsmith. I have no idea how long it's going to be or how much either but I'm going to sell it. You will probably find something way before then. Lol.

Not quite what you listed but I have a Tikka CTR .260 in a Boyd's At-One stock.

I have a Bergara b14 in 6.5 Creed if you have an interest. Shot it a few times, then went to 6 Creed since I don't deer hunt anymore. It is honestly a fine rifle and almost new. PM me if interested, or email [email protected].

Thinking of selling my custom built 6 mm AI
Built by Richard Franklin.
PM me if interested
Gary

F9C72359-28C9-425E-ACB1-B7C226FE22D1.png

Man I man! Have not seen such beautiful shell flame maple like that in a great long while. I think it's shell flame, right? Beautiful stock no matter what you call it. And a 6 Rem. A.I. in it? Very nice!!

Yes, not sure exactly what Richard called it but it's definitely maple, and gorgeous.
Had it built to be a ground hog thumper, which it surely is but there just isn't the amount of hogs around anymore.
Gary

I have a 700 long action in 6.5x284 with about 200 rounds down the tube. I will throw in brass and dies and some factory Nosler ammo. I switched to a 280AI.

Attachments

• 6.5 3.JPG
    6.5 3.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 13
Gary, what is the barrel length? And am I correct that it's the 6mm Rem. A.I.? I am also wrong about what the wood is. It is Fiddleback Maple and very high grade!

Yes, it is a 6 mm Ackley Improved
It is a Krieger barrel, I believe it finished at 28"
Jewel trigger. Super accurate.
Gary

Recent Posts