• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6mm-250

I see you haven't shot it but any information from previous owner on how it shot or how many rounds thru it?

How's the trigger?

Any brass with it?

He said less than 100 rounds through it fireforming brass. He never worked up a load. It has an accutrigger so it's adjustable to how you want it. I don't have any brass for it.

$650 shipped CONUS until Sunday, then it's going back into the safe. Cross posted, first public "I'll take it" gets it.

Did you get it to group, like above poster up, said its a 6xc kind of,Safe to shoot?, Did you buy the barrel and it has only 100 rds from yourself correct, No offense these odd balls can be a pain, just checking it out, OK, interested.Just need a little more history,

Did you get it to group, like above poster up, said its a 6xc kind of,Safe to shoot?, Did you buy the barrel and it has only 100 rds from yourself correct, No offense these odd balls can be a pain, just checking it out, OK, interested.Just need a little more history,
I have never personally shot the rifle. I bought it already built from the original owner. He said that a couple loads were showing promise, but he was still working up loads while fireforming brass. He was having medical issues and couldn't shoot any more. I have owned it for about a year and haven't gotten around to loading for it yet, I have too many irons in the fire at the moment and with a 3 yr old and a 5 month old my time is pretty limited. If it doesn't sell I'll eventually get to it.