6mm 125 Matrix

Matrix sent me a sample pack. I was anticipating building a 6SST. Never happened so I haven't tried them out. Built a Dasher and thought they'd be to heavy to run in it. They are a good looking bullet. I think they'd be good in a bigger 6mm case. At the time Matrix was unsure of the BC.

They wont shoot in that rifle. I wanted to use them this year for whitetail but they just wont group. The same rifle shoots 87 v max and 115 rdf great. I'm running a 7 twist at 3000 feet elevation so twist isnt my problem. It also appears matrix is down yet again so may not be able to get them anymore... there is one other company in the US that makes a 125 but super spendy.

Last edited:
They wont shoot in that rifle. I wanted to use them this year for whitetail but they just wont group. The same rifle shoots 87 v max and 115 rdf great. I'm running a 7 twist at 3000 feet elevation so twist isnt my problem. It also appears matrix is down yet again so may not be able to get them anymore... there is one other company in the US that makes a 125 but super spendy.
Who the other company that has 125

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts