6mm 125 Matrix

BEEMAN

Matrix sent me a sample pack. I was anticipating building a 6SST. Never happened so I haven’t tried them out. Built a Dasher and thought they’d be to heavy to run in it. They are a good looking bullet. I think they’d be good in a bigger 6mm case. At the time Matrix was unsure of the BC.

Idaho Trecker

They wont shoot in that rifle. I wanted to use them this year for whitetail but they just wont group. The same rifle shoots 87 v max and 115 rdf great. I'm running a 7 twist at 3000 feet elevation so twist isnt my problem. It also appears matrix is down yet again so may not be able to get them anymore... there is one other company in the US that makes a 125 but super spendy.

Last edited:

Short Case

They wont shoot in that rifle. I wanted to use them this year for whitetail but they just wont group. The same rifle shoots 87 v max and 115 rdf great. I'm running a 7 twist at 3000 feet elevation so twist isnt my problem. It also appears matrix is down yet again so may not be able to get them anymore... there is one other company in the US that makes a 125 but super spendy.
Who the other company that has 125

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.