6mm 105 VLD bullets

Mikiedem

Anyone have 5 or so bullets they would be willing to send me to test in my rifle? Don't want to buy a box of 100 just to find out they won't stabilize in my bore.

Prob a better idea to buy a box of em, try em out then if they dont shoot sell the rest.....they are a popular bullet and people will buy them off you..

My dad has a new 6-06 Ack. Imp. that he started out shooting the berger 115's in. I told him about the new Berger 105 hybrid so he tried some. Now, that's all he shoots is that 105 Hybrid from Berger. The thing is a death ray with those 105's.

I have yet to hear of anyone who didn't like the new Hybrid 105. If you've got a 1-8tw you should be good to go. If it's slower than 1-8tw, I'm not sure they will work for you.

The 105 Hybrid has the same BC as Berger's 115VLD.

Yeah that's were my problem is, rem vls is 9.125 twist. I have a 12 twist 30 cal and it stabilizes the 210 vld's and 200 AB's like a dream and they recommend 10 twist, hopping I can do the same with the 105's but can only guess until I try them. Thanks for the input guess, decided to just go buy a box and see what happens.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.