600yd .22lr coke can challenge anyone?

The first 3:35 looks like a still picture of the moon. The audio indicates he's shooting 3-4 times and hits on the last shot. But the video looks like the moon.

The thing that looks like the moon is a sand hill in an abandoned clay pit behind my house, the red colored speck is the can and is near the center of the circle, the halo is caused by my phone scope adapter for my GoPro and it was mounted on a 20-60x80 razor hd spotting scope which was set to 60x. I start shooting around the 1:30 mark on the video, may be best to view on a tablet or laptop for some.

As for the bolt being closed, it still had the empty shell in the rifle and I was aware it was un-cocked with an empty shell in the chamber. In hindsight it was still a bad move on my part and moving forward, it won't happen again. Thanks for watching!

The thing that looks like the moon is a sand hill in an abandoned clay pit behind my house, the red colored speck is the can and is near the center of the circle, the halo is caused by my phone scope adapter for my GoPro and it was mounted on a 20-60x80 razor hd spotting scope which was set to 60x. I start shooting around the 1:30 mark on the video, may be best to view on a tablet or laptop for some.

As for the bolt being closed, it still had the empty shell in the rifle and I was aware it was un-cocked with an empty shell in the chamber. In hindsight it was still a bad move on my part and moving forward, it won't happen again. Thanks for watching!
You're a stand up guy for not getting all upset at my comment, Kudos to you !!! Carry on , looks like a great time !!!

Thanks! It was Lapua Midas +.

Also being a man of my word I donated $50 to the Chris Kyle foundation a few minutes ago, $4.00 wouldn't have helped them much. Glad you guys enjoyed it and I hope others get out and try it soon!

Very good shooting! At first I thought I was looking at a planet but couldn't figure out why there was green on it. Then it sank into my thick head it was a sand pile and I saw the can. Sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees. lol

Very good shooting! At first I thought I was looking at a planet but couldn't figure out why there was green on it. Then it sank into my thick head it was a sand pile and I saw the can. Sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees. lol

Lol it's all good, I need to upgrade the ol GoPro to one with zoom so it gets rid of the halo from the phone scope adapter.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.