• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

$600 Shipped - Brand New Remington 700 Long Range

Trekster

Good morning.

For sale is a brand new, never fired Remington 700 Long Range in a 25-06 caliber. It has the Belle and Carlson aluminum bedded stock. 26" heavy contour barrel. X-Mark Pro Trigger (I am able to get this trigger down to 2.5 pds on another gun).

At this price you could part this gun out and build anything you wanted, which I thought about doing, but just want to see how this goes.

$600 shipped and insured to your FFL dealer.
I would ask you to cover the 3%PayPal fees (if applicable) and your FFL transfer fee (if applicable)

I will note, this is my first time selling a rifle online, so may ask for a little patience through the transaction. I've researched everything and should be good to go, just wanted to throw that out there.
6C38F059-B849-4040-8245-B6D5F5621704.jpeg

72B03D60-16EF-43FC-A965-596C57596E25.jpeg

87BFB1BC-D6BA-400F-9441-A5685C3003AD.jpeg

There is a thread on here now about Hammer Bullets and PP. PP totally hates anything gun related and its in there rules about it too. If they find out you are using them to sell any type of firearm they might just hold your money. Put down "car parts" or something on that order. Don't even mention guns.

There is a thread on here now about Hammer Bullets and PP. PP totally hates anything gun related and its in there rules about it too. If they find out you are using them to sell any type of firearm they might just hold your money. Put down "car parts" or something on that order. Don't even mention guns.

Very good to know... thank you.

Thanks for the info I was thinking about getting their cc n buy some binos on eBay. Not no more!! Sorry don't mean to hijack the post. Free bump glws

Good morning.

For sale is a brand new, never fired Remington 700 Long Range in a 25-06 caliber. It has the Belle and Carlson aluminum bedded stock. 26" heavy contour barrel. X-Mark Pro Trigger (I am able to get this trigger down to 2.5 pds on another gun).

At this price you could part this gun out and build anything you wanted, which I thought about doing, but just want to see how this goes.

$600 shipped and insured to your FFL dealer.
I would ask you to cover the 3%PayPal fees (if applicable) and your FFL transfer fee (if applicable)

I will note, this is my first time selling a rifle online, so may ask for a little patience through the transaction. I've researched everything and should be good to go, just wanted to throw that out there.
View attachment 176754
View attachment 176755
View attachment 176756
I'm interested.
Charles