60” Club Moose hunt

dluehrs

I am booking an Alaskan moose hunt for September 2024 with 60" Club out of Fairbanks. It's a DIY (sort of) moose hunt and will be the trip of a lifetime. Does anyone have any experience with them? Linda Sessions is our main contact. I have hunted moose in Canada and ek in Colorado but this will be my first trip to Alaska.

I shot one in Canada.Around 60" depending on where measured.DIY all the way...1 shot 7mag.140gr.thru the heart,went about 1 leap.Do not shoot one in the water.I let mine get get up on hard surface.My brother and I started cutting on it at 7:00 am.... never gutting it,but getting tenderloins out.Take at least 3 good knives per man....we skinned,quartered and packed the head out....Head was a load,each hind quarter,front quarters,skin.....It was just getting dark that evening when we got it all hung up.... ring and wet with sweat and dog assed tired..... I,d do it all over again tommorrow if I was,nt 75 years old.

Swamplord is a moose slaying machine. He may have some info or knowledge on the outfitter/drop camp packer.