6 mm on the 7 mm mag

Keep talkin' boys!:D yes, it is the sst with a 30 degree shoulder. A SLIGHTLY detuned SS case because we don't need the extra capacity. QL predicts PRS velocities 3150-3200 at only 55,000-56,000 PSI. That sounds like relatively good barrel life to me! If you want to rev it up a bit, it should make dang near 3500 with a 115 Berger or DTAC. Oh ya, 2.795 to the lands and should feed smoothly through any mag.

My post had nothing to do with the cartridges.

The same guy always posts these threads like this, then rarely-to-never responds to them again and never discusses them. Then later, he posts another vague thread like this, and never responds to it or discusses it, either. Same thing, over and over and over and over and over again...For years. That's why I responded the way I did.
Says he's "not building one interested in your thoughts"
I think you are a troll

Not you mudrunner. I think he means Ann B/ Gary. I see her/his posts here and on 24 hr but note there no response after many here respond to the question.

My post had nothing to do with the cartridges.

The same guy always posts these threads like this, then rarely-to-never responds to them again and never discusses them. Then later, he posts another vague thread like this, and never responds to it or discusses it, either. Same thing, over and over and over and over and over again...For years. That's why I responded the way I did.

Yep!

Form a line, take a number, no shoving, plenty of reamer to go around:cool:

Just for that and it's TGIF, I'm gonna have me a stiff drink while doing homework. :D

AqLcMoJ.jpg

Cheers!

i was just looking for info on this case.i am not biulding one .thank you for your time ..gary b
and muddrunner i appreciate the info that you have given me. in the past.i do not need to be badmouthed i have not put any one down on these sights in the past.

i read the threads that i start.the info is good and sound.i was not sure on what i was to respond to after i revieved the threadsa and got the info.again i thank all that give up thier thoughts on my ?s.
gary b

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.