6.8 Western

I just don't want a radial brake because when shooting prone it will shoot debris everywhere and they don't seem to help a ton with recoil. A nice one with side ports will reduce the recoil 50-75 percent and you can shoot prone no problem.
Thank you thank you. Understand.

Did you try the other rounds?
Update for my 6.8 speed. Switched to a Browning recoil hawg and it doesn't even move when I shoot it. Definitely less than my 25-06. As for the ammo, I am sticking with the 175 grain Browning. I could probably close my eyes with that ammo and still shoot under an inch at 100. Great stuff. It is a plus because ammo is everywhere! Scheels, cabelas, fleet farm, small gun shops. I picked 12 boxes and they still had tons left.

I bought mine from a small gun shop but I went to like 5 different stores today and every one of them at 6.8 long range. Fleet farm was the cheapest.

Update for my 6.8 speed. Switched to a Browning recoil hawg and it doesn't even move when I shoot it. Definitely less than my 25-06. As for the ammo, I am sticking with the 175 grain Browning. I could probably close my eyes with that ammo and still shoot under an inch at 100. Great stuff. It is a plus because ammo is everywhere! Scheels, cabelas, fleet farm, small gun shops. I picked 12 boxes and they still had tons left.
Thank you

I cannot find ammo in NY CT or VT.

Browning has bronze recoil hawgs in stock right now for anyone interested. They just haven't made it to the website. Have to call parts and ask for it. 139 after tax