6.8 Western

.gacton

For anyone interested, MOA Rifles has 3 rifles for sale in 6.8 Western. Looks like they may have been used in a shooting class.

I have deleted the email. Sorry. But I would suggest calling them and ask about the rifles. 541-526-1820. I don't see them listed on their website. Hope this helps.

I was snooping around just looking and came across this?? For the money alone I think it would be worth just going over there!!:) Buy a rifle get a safari?
I contacted the Professional Hunter in Africa that this deal references. It is indeed a 'free' safari. However... the cost of the license, taxidermy, and shipping of the 3 animals you get (think plains game, not maneaters!), plus guide gratuity, will run you WELL into 5-figures. Also, you have to donate the meat. You don't get to take a bite of it with you. For some it may be worth the experience. For my money, I'd much sooner hire a guide in British Columbia or the Yukon Territory for a bear or moose hunt for the same overall cost. Since I can afford neither, the 'free' safari is out of my price range.

It is indeed a 'free' safari.

Like virtually everything else in this world, there is no free ride for any thing. There is always a catch and that catch will cost you beaucoup bucks at some point along the line. This simply follows the statement:

"There is a sucker born every minute." :p:eek:

Forewarned is forearmed. Do not fall for these enticements unless you're willing to pay all the additional costs.

Look elsewhere, there are better deals.

Enjoy!

:)