6.5x284 vs 300WM???

I expect civil discussion on LRH, but I am a little surprised this thread has gone this long without a ******* match.

That said it should be clear the answer to this civil debate is 7mag and 180 gr VLD's!

I expect civil discussion on LRH, but I am a little surprised this thread has gone this long without a ******* match.

That said it should be clear the answer to this civil debate is 7mag and 180 gr VLD's!

That's not the question that was asked..

The .300wm is never the wrong answer. It is the Toyota Land Cruiser of Rifle Cartridges.

Mind you, that's coming from a die hard 7mm STW shooter who's "first car" was a 69 FJ

Sir, it's because you have an open mind. BTW, nice choice on vehicles too ... I have to settle for a Tundra. :rolleyes:

Not a die hard but I too have a 7MM STW.

Cheers!

I sent in a 7STW with about 100 rounds on it to be re-barreled to 28 Nosler...
Granted it was a "wannabe" (SPS Limited)...
However, it's being fitted with a 28 in Brux and a Vias break.... and I have other components around the house waiting for her....:D

I may actually trade off the wifes rifle and give her that for her B-day....
She loves jewelry, yes...... but she loves things that recoil as well.

Sir, it's because you have an open mind. BTW, nice choice on vehicles too ... I have to settle for a Tundra. :rolleyes:

Not a die hard but I too have a 7MM STW.

Cheers!
It may sound silly but one of the things I enjoyed most in Africa was riding around in their Land Cruiser pickups. It's amazing but that body style and drive train has changed very little and is still just an awesome vehicle.

One of these days when I have way too much money laying around I'm going to buy a full restored FJ in a late sixties to mid seventies model.

If they'd go back to making something similar here in the US I think ranchers and mountain folks would keep the demand so high they could barely keep up.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts