6.5PRC Cartridge Guide

Very interested in H4350 data. I'm sitting on a fair bit but none of the official channels I've seen have data for it. 140gr and 120 GMX or similar would be much appreciated.

Very interested in H4350 data. I'm sitting on a fair bit but none of the official channels I've seen have data for it. 140gr and 120 GMX or similar would be much appreciated.
Did you scroll down first page? Just posted the 135CH H4350 data today. :)

Yes, there are a ton of powders I'd like to test and get data on... However, I'm definitely going to have to trim down this test if I'm going to complete it before next year. lol

For those that are paying attention, you'll notice that so many of these powders behave nearly identically... so it comes down to what the specific barrel you're running likes. I'm going to cull some powders for the future bullets, specifically because they are so similar. N570, IMR7977, IMR4955, are all going to be removed because they are so close to the performance seen from other powders I'll be testing.

Having said that, if anyone has a specific combo they want me to try... you can always send me a half pound of powder and I'll get it done.
Lol oh wow, next year!! You need some one to pull the trigger! The one man band might be slowing you down lol.
I understand, in my testing it's seems like it takes less powder to reach the velocity RL26 does….not sure where RL23 lands on the speed scale but I believe it's very similar to RL22.

Good luck!!

Also, are you making threads on this on other forums? Otherwise I'll make a thread in other forums with the link to this thread if you don't mind.

Lol oh wow, next year!! You need some one to pull the trigger! The one man band might be slowing you down lol.
I understand, in my testing it's seems like it takes less powder to reach the velocity RL26 does….not sure where RL23 lands on the speed scale but I believe it's very similar to RL22.

Good luck!!

Also, are you making threads on this on other forums? Otherwise I'll make a thread in other forums with the link to this thread if you don't mind.
I have a thread on snipershide... but they don't seem as interested. lol

Feel free to point people here, and better still... get them to follow @primalrights on instagram!

Well Guys ,,,, that nasty rumor is true. Bass Pro bought Sportsman's warehouse....no fish tanks, but all new inside...didn't make Cabelas better, prices went up....