6.5mm Craze? 264WM vs 6.5 SAUM vs 6.5 PRC?

..I was the range master for a competition rifle match out to 500 yards for more than a decade here in PA, as a result I saw ever combination of everything you could imagine be used...in all that time and combinations I only saw one 6.5 swede built on a competition level rifle and its accuracy was amazing..@ 500 if would stick with all of the others being used no matter what the conditions, sub 1 inch 5 shots groups were not uncommon...guy was from WV, he came to many matches over the years...the 6.5 swede earned the respect of a helluva lot of outstanding benchrest shooters..including ME.

I have two 264s one I never shot yet but the other ruger 77 stainless I have hunted with alot .I also use my 260 rem which is 3 pounds lighter than the 364 win mag .The 264 seems like it kicks twice as much as the 260 .They both shoot awesome buy only having a 24 inch barrel the 264 is not really worth the extra 200 fps I get extra over the 260 rem .If the 264 had a 28 inch barrel and a muzzlebreak it might be worth fooling with I see why the 22 inch 264 Winchester feather weight totally hurt the 264 .I wish Weatherby had made a accumark in the 264 with a 28 inch barrel then it would be awesome. These days my 264 sits in the closet with the other one that's unfired .

Why no mention of the 6.5-300 wsm? Is it because it's not a production round?
Love mine it's a tack driver PacNor rebarreled my 270WSM 147s produce one hole. group my grand daughter dropped her first pig with it a few months ago. I have a feeling all my other rifles are going to be collecting dusk . Coyotes are just about to be introduced to it.