6.5mm 140g ACCUBOND??????

Nope,

I've been looking at a lot of diffrent bullets for the 6.5mm to use in my 6.5-06AI that I'm building this year, and I've only seen a 130g Nosler accubond.

A 140g Accubond would bee really cool though. It would be very useful for those shooting a .264 Win Mag as well.

Dan

Well, that would be an interesting choice. Would love to try them in my 6.5mm AM loaded to 3550 fps.

If they get them out as quickly as they did the 250 gr 338 Accubond and the 300 gr 375 cal, we will be shooting them around the fall of 2010!!!

To bad these companies don't get the bullets in stock and ready to ship before they release the information.

this news is coming late. i shoot the 130s in my6.5x284 for deer. i just bought 500 rounds. i would rather have the 140s because the bc should be awsome.

That would be what I've been waiting for in my 6.5 rem mag with a 1 in 8 twist. It shoots the 140 gr Sierra Game King at 3050 fps very well but the Accubond would be a better choice for hunting IMO.

Wouldn't mind a 140 gr TTSX either.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.