• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5Creedmoor Prime once fired brass

muleystalker

I have 400pc of 6.5 Creedmoor Prime once fired brass. Very clean all single fed , never touched the ground. $265 shipped conus

never heard of prime brass.400 pcs at 265.00 puts them at roughly 1.50 each.thats pretty high for used brass.special alloy or something?

Vegas Steve, I think you may want to check your math , I think you may have made a mistake. Also you may want to consider in the future to take some time to Google something if you aren't familiar with it before posting on someones thread. Here is a little info on the Prime Brass, hope this helps.Dont take this post the wrong way either, just answering your post to clarify things.

If you look it up, Prime brass and ammo is made by RUAG in Sweden, They own and make RWS and Norma products along with producing loaded ammo, brass, and all other loading components for many major companies over seas and some in the US. I have Prime brass that I have loaded 22 times and am still using. I have found it to be on par with RWS brass which many consider the best brass in around, even above the great Lapua.

Now as to price, 265.00 -14.00 for shipping =251.00
251.00 Div. 400= 0.62
So thats .62cents a case

Now 400 cases Im not going to fit in a flat rate box at 14.00, especially if the Buyer wants the boxes/packaging the cases come in. So I'm not sure how much shipping is going to be for all but I know it will be about 2 flat rate boxes at !4.00 =28.00. so with that shipping it comes out to .59cents a case. If some one wants them and doesn't want the prime boxes then I can fit into a smaller shipping box.

People are free to make an offer.. There was just some Prime brass that sold for more than that here just a few weeks ago. On other sites it sells for more regularly and doesn't last long. I enjoy this site and have gotten a lot of good info here. I just thought I would give the guys on this site first chance, I really don't need to get rid of it.

Thanks,
Dave