• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5_300WSM

Trooper21986

Wts . 6.5/300wsm . Benchmark #5 fluted barrel , mcmillian standard fill adjustable stock , nightforce rail , cannot remember which trigger is in it. $1800 shipped

Attachments

• 20200923_064623.jpg
    20200923_064623.jpg
    671.6 KB · Views: 1,465
Great deal on a great action/ rifle Setup. If I didn't have a saum and a PRC I would be all over this.

27" benchmark barrel with their 2 port brake (assuming the brake is still on it), McMillan htg adjustable cheek, trigger was a superbly tuned Remington Walker (not sure it still is), seekins gen 1 dbm running Accurate Mags so coal is 2.95.

Off the top of my head it weighs right at 9lbs naked and carries very well

It shoots stupid well with just about any 130-140 bullets and h1000 that I ever put in it and the 27" benchmark barrel gets tons of velocity and cleans quickly.

I have actually owned that rifle twice and it's crazy nice long range hunting rifle!

Last edited:
27" benchmark barrel with their 2 port brake (assuming the brake is still on it), McMillan htg adjustable cheek, trigger was a superbly tuned Remington Walker (not sure it still is), seekins gen 1 dbm running Accurate Mags so coal is 2.95.

Off the top of my head it weighs right at 9lbs naked and carries very well

It shoots stupid well with just about any 130-140 bullets and h1000 that I ever put in it and the 27" benchmark barrel gets tons of velocity and cleans quickly.

I have actually owned that rifle twice and it's crazy nice long range hunting rifle!
Everything is as you had it originally ! 135 bergers are the sweet spot right now. Its wearing an arken that is really heavy !