• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 x 284 Competition Gun, Ready to Go

seidersjoden

This gun is Brand New basically, built in 2005 by Bill Shehane, I specified it to be built just like the 6.5 that he uses for competition with one addition and that was a bipod mount so I could use this for varmint hunting. I put 42 rounds through it, 30 of those where breaking in the barrel as per Bills instructions down to the T. I am a sniper myself so rest assured this gun was kept immaculate in a humidity controlled case the whole time I had it. It has a Baity's 30" barrel, starts at 1 1/2" at the receiver then narrows down to 1 1/4" at the crown. It has a 12 1/2" pull, 8 1/2" barrel twist, and it has a 297 no turn neck so it can take different loads. It has a solid one piece Python receiver to hold the heavy barrel. I do not know the trigger pull but it is competition level, very light pull. The stock is laminated oak wood with a thumb hole for improved grip. I have rods, bore guides, and 10 of everything, i.e., brushes and bore punches for cleaning. I have the recommended load Bill uses for this gun in competitions. This system is ready to go, case included, scope not included. You get the gun, case, and all necessary cleaning supplies for $3,900.The best way to reach me is by phone or email. 7577016266 or [email protected].

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 12
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 8
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 8
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG