• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 wsm

DCGS

Official LRH SPONSOR
This one I built just to play with. I had sold my 7/300 so I needed one for myself. It shot really good all the way out to 1000yds. The barrell on it never quit gettings some copper so I talked with the manufactor and he sent me a new one. I haven't even chambered it yet so it will be a new gun at used price. Specs:

Rem trued action with PTG fluted bolt, sako ext.
#5 contour 1 in 8 finished at 26 inches, fluted
A 3 McMillian Desert Camo pillar bedded, adj cheek piece
Standard BDL Bottom metal
jewell trigger
20 moa rail
K&G kote in earth tan
SSG Slot port break

This gun would run you 3000.00 if you built it from scratch. Used price 2500.00

Attachments

• 6.5 wsm 001.jpg
    6.5 wsm 001.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 6.5 wsm 003.jpg
    6.5 wsm 003.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 6.5 wsm 004.jpg
    6.5 wsm 004.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 4
I didn't tell the manufactor for a reason. I do a lot of buisness with them. Out of a 100 barrells this is the only problem I have ever had . I don't think people should trash a product or a person over a one time thing. As I stated they made it good no questions asked. I had a new barrel with in a week. As for a trade I can't hardly shoot someone elses build. Thanks Dan

So, if the barrel has not been chambered yet, does it have to be a 6.5wsm? Could it not be any 6.5/.264 caliber chambering?

The bottom metal in the picsl appears to be factory Rem DBM instead of BDL??

Will you give the barrel manuf to the new owner, so they will know for resale purposes?

The rifle weighs about 8.5 lbs. These pics are when I put the rifle together the first time. It did have a rem det mag and I can put it or standard BDL setup. The rifle is not chambered. I can chamber it in any 6.5 caliber buyer wishes. Yes I will be glad to share the manufactor with the buyer. It is a cut rifled barrel. Dan

I cant believe no one has jumped on this. Brand new barrel chambered in any 6.5 caliber you want. I have a rifle sale pending and if it goes through this baby is mine.