• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 weatherby RPM factory ammo

woodnut

I sold one of my rifles to a friend, who didn't look past "6.5" and bought two boxes of the wrong ammo! I offered to advertise it for him here, as I have done a lot of buys and sells. The store he bought from of course won't take it back.
So what he has is two 20 round boxes of 6.5 WBY RPM. It has a Barnes 127gr. LRX bullet, and says ultra high velocity ammunition. He paid $170. for the two boxes. We'd like to ,of course, get his money back, but will consider reasonable best offers. I know there ain't many shooting this, so I hope if you know anyone, please pass it on. Ammo these days are darned hard to find.
I saw the ammo at his home, he has sent me a text picture of it, but right now, I don't have a picture to include here. You can PM me, or email me at [email protected] for any more info or pictures if needed, or,hopefully,offers.

I just may be your guy. I'll get back to you shortly. Sorry false alarm I just purchased a Wheatherby but its in a 280 Ack Imp

Last edited:
And we are back in the race>>>>>
BTW, that's gotta be an awesome round! But, is it the Weatherby 280 AI or the non belted 280 AI? Either way, it's awesome!