6,5 Wby RPM

Ozihunter

You are my last chance. I tried to contact all the shops I know and I was out of luck. The question is short. I want to buy reloading dies for my new 6.5 Wby RPM, Redding or RCBS rifle. Do you have information which seller has it for sale. I need a phone number or email address. Thank you, Ozihunter

Never heard of it. Hornady will make a custom set for you but will require fired cases. Wildcats can be time consuming when finding tooling

Never heard of it. Hornady will make a custom set for you but will require fired cases. Wildcats can be time consuming when finding tooling
Its not a wildcat, its a new official weatherby round
You are my last chance. I tried to contact all the shops I know and I was out of luck. The question is short. I want to buy reloading dies for my new 6.5 Wby RPM, Redding or RCBS rifle. Do you have information which seller has it for sale. I need a phone number or email address. Thank you, Ozihunter
I saw one set at sportsmans warehouse last time I was there, I think it was RCBS, so they make them. Looks like theyre sold out at most places currently. Seeing you live in australia, I can't help you with local sales however if you have an RCBS dealer in your area they might be able to order them in for you

Mr. Seabee Ken and Mr. Rifleman 97.

Thank you for your time. It is true that I live in Australia but my very good friend who lives in USA is willing to buy a set dia for my 6.5 Wby RPM on my behalf. He often travels from USA to Australia. I hope it's clear now what I intended to say.

Thank you. Ozihunter

I just checked after reading your post. Both Redding and RCBS list full length reloading dies and bullet seater sets for the 6.5 Wby RPM. Unfortunately, all the sites I checked were listed as "out of stock". Don't know if that means they are sold out or just haven't received the dies yet for the new cartridge. Keep checking all of the big supply houses.

I got my set from a member here who saw them in a Sportsman's by his house, bought them and shipped them to me. Maybe someone else will do the same for you if they run across a set.

Mr. Seabee Ken and Mr. Rifleman 97.

Thank you for your time. It is true that I live in Australia but my very good friend who lives in USA is willing to buy a set dia for my 6.5 Wby RPM on my behalf. He often travels from USA to Australia. I hope it's clear now what I intended to say.

Thank you. Ozihunter
I see. Well, the sportsmans warehouse in ankeny iowa had some last time I was in there (a month ago)
While I don't know if its still there, if he ends up in Des Moines for any reason he could check, or check other sportsman's warehouses that are close to him.

I live near Ankeny, Iowa. I just called the Sportsman Warehouse store and the 6.5 RPM dies must have been sold. Their not in stock at this store at this time. I bought my 6.5 RPM dies directly from RCBS about a year ago. I don't know if that is an option for you in Australia or not. Might be worth a try.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.