6.5 SST upper end performance?

22creedmoor

I am working up a new rifle with all the good stuff for a hunting / steel gun, will be running suppressed 22inch bartlien barrel . I found a four load flat spot at 56.8- 57.4 grains of reloader 26 speeds doing 2968 avg. with 147 ELDM's .am i leaving speed on the table or should i be content with what i have , comments and advice welcomed as i am new to this cartridge but i do like speed, 22 creed 257 weatherby are a few of my other steel babies

There is a little more to be hard closer to 60 grains but that's dependent on how your rifle handles it. Never shot suppressed so I can't say for sure. For me, if I had a good node and good brass life there I wouldn't chase it.

I am working up a new rifle with all the good stuff for a hunting / steel gun, will be running suppressed 22inch bartlien barrel . I found a four load flat spot at 56.8- 57.4 grains of reloader 26 speeds doing 2968 avg. with 147 ELDM's .am i leaving speed on the table or should i be content with what i have , comments and advice welcomed as i am new to this cartridge but i do like speed, 22 creed 257 weatherby are a few of my other steel babies
They will run 3100 and there is normally a node around 3050, but good accuracy where you are will be easy on brass.