• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 Sherman

This is almost exactly what I want to build. If i could ever sell my Browning....

Thats good. Only thing Im hung up on is the weight. Was looking for something a little lighter. Im really thinking about it now.
My sons and I really like our Kimber Hunters 308,270.280ai and about 5.6 pounds out of the box

Thats good. Only thing Im hung up on is the weight. Was looking for something a little lighter. Im really thinking about it now.
Not sure my opinion counts for too much, but a Brux #4 is where you want to be in a long field gun. #3 is for shorter range, IMO.

12 lbs with a 2 lb Nightforce on top is a great place to be for weight when shooting. Wish I were buying instead of talking, but I have hunting rifles not getting enough love right now. Need to pass.

Not sure my opinion counts for too much, but a Brux #4 is where you want to be in a long field gun. #3 is for shorter range, IMO.

12 lbs with a 2 lb Nightforce on top is a great place to be for weight when shooting. Wish I were buying instead of talking, but I have hunting rifles not getting enough love right now. Need to pass.
Yea it's about as good as it gets for a economy build and 0 wait time, thanks and agree with you completely!