6.5 Sherman

reeldawg

I got to put a few rounds down range with my new 6.5 Sherman. I shot this group while load testing today. I pulled the two to the left. It shoots better than I do. Anyone thinking about a 6.5 should consider a Sherman. This is my first "wildcat". Frieforming brass is pretty simple. I would like to say thanks again to Rich, Elkoholic, for his help. I hope to put a few pigs down with this in the near future.

Jay

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    26 KB · Views: 128
No way! You mean fire-forming isn't some crazy myth you have to do the hokey-pokey and stand on one leg while holding your tongue just right to get it work???

:D

By now, you've realized I'm jesting at those who say wildcatting and forming brass is a pain. LOL

Congrats on the 6.5 Sherman. I still hope to build one someday! Looks like you got a shooter!

Keep us updated as your experiences and load development continue.

I thought you had to use Creme of Wheat, a majic bullet, and hold you head just right to get good fireformed brass!!!:D

I got to put a few rounds down range with my new 6.5 Sherman. I shot this group while load testing today. I pulled the two to the left. It shoots better than I do. Anyone thinking about a 6.5 should consider a Sherman. This is my first "wildcat". Frieforming brass is pretty simple. I would like to say thanks again to Rich, Elkoholic, for his help. I hope to put a few pigs down with this in the near future.

Jay

Congrats Jay! It was a pleasure working with you. Let me know anytime you need anything......Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.