6.5 saum

schrock27

Build specs:

24” Brux #3 8twist spiral fluted
Hawkins bdl bottom metal
Lone peak ti razor
Trigger tech special trigger
Manner eh2

smith work done by Vestals custom rifles. Rifle has about sixty shots through it. I am just not in love with it. I think I built it a little to light.

I also have 100 adg brass sixty once fired and 100 Bertram brass, Whidden bushing dies, and a modified case to measure the chamber.

I would like to get 4000 obo out of the whole package. (Scope and rings not included)

72C28E59-F81D-4E9A-8344-45FB0E3E42F8.jpeg
4EEAF7FE-3FE0-4DC0-B36A-F9628A15E822.jpeg

Last edited:

schrock27

No it doesn’t have a break but it is threaded 9/16-24 with a thread protector. I was going to run it suppressed.

I don’t know exactly how much it weighs but I would say 6-7lbs with a leupold vx-5.

schrock27

I want to say two in the magazine and one in the chamber but I am not 100% on that this is all that I have tried to put in it.

Calfarmer

LRH Team Member
Put a brake on it and shoot it!
I have one without threads and similar build and another one that's similar set up and threaded with a brake, huge difference
You just might fall in love with it!

Nice set up man

schrock27

Thanks

I prolly will end up keeping it. It is a nice rifle just night and day to the heavier longer barreled guns I normally shoot.

schrock27

Last price drop on the rifle $3650 couldn’t buy the parts and put it together for that.

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce