• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 RSAUM for sale

jl3216

TS Customs built 6.5 RSAUM on a blueprinted Remington 700 with side bolt release, PTG bolt and jewel trigger. It has a Manners T2 that has been pillar bedded with an Atlas rail. The barrel is a Shilen Select Match varmint contour threaded 5/8x24 with a thread protector.

I'm not sure on the round count but believe its safe to say it's under 600. It shoots .5 MOA or better with 140 or 130 Bergers and H1000.

The gun as pictured weighs about 13 pounds. I'd like to keep the Nightforce unless the buyer really 'needs' it, (extra $$ for that)

I'm asking $2800

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
I'm pretty sure the barrel is 24" but I'll verify that when I get home tonight. I do have brass, probably 150 to 200 pieces.

Free bump for an awesome build and caliber. GAP has factory 6.5 SAUM brass on its way in July/Aug - no more brass prep!

You're in luck then! ;)
I also have a 6.5x284 listed!

Both guns are great shooters

You're in luck then! ;)
I also have a 6.5x284 listed!

Both guns are great shooters

24" barrel.......... Still able to obtain good muzzle velocities with the 140s

Back to the top......

I'm not sure what reamer this chamber was cut with. I can call TS Customs and get the exact specs if needed. The barrel has a 1-8" twist, shoots the 140s and 130s extremely well!

Back to the top. I really need to sell this rifle. I'll throw in the dies and neck turner. Everything is set up and ready to go.