6.5 prc suppresor

I'm a huge fan of TBAC as well. Just ordered the new dominus for my 6.5prc. The omega is a good one as well. Another popular one is the harvestor.

I have a Deadair Sandman L. Very convenient for using on multiple guns. I was at the range a few weeks ago and a guy a few tables down asked if I was shooting an airsoft. I don't think it is that quiet, but it does work very well.

I recommend the TBAC Utlta 9, using it on my Ruger 77 long-range 6.5 PRC. The accuracy of the caliber and with the Ulta 9 is excellent. You may have to search stocking distributors as the there is always a long wait on every TBAC cans that I have bought.

Thunder Beast Ultra 7 with quick release. I have 3 of these in .223, 6.5 and 30 cal. Buy the CB break for each rifle and just swap them when you change rifles to shoot. A little spendy for the CB break. $125.00 each. I have used the 30 cal on my 6.5 and is only a couple of decibels louder. 1 30 cal suppressor is all you need for most of your rifles.

I have a Silencer Co. Banish on my 6.5 PRC and it impresses everybody who shoots or hears it. It is versital for 30 on down. Their customer service is excellent and they make it as easy as it could possibly be to apply and own.

TBAC Ultra 7 is extremely popular and for a good reason - it's awesome. I'd go with a .30 cal can so you don't limit yourself to use on 6.5 and below. I've spent plenty of time shooting with my brother's TBAC Ultra 7 .30 on his 6.5 PRC and it's plenty quiet.

I recently picked up my Gunwerks 8ight and I'm pretty happy with my purchase as well. Couldn't find a TBAC in stock at the time and was tired of waiting, so went with the Gunwerks and have no regrets.

Take a look at energetic Arms. I have a Vox S in jail at the moment. 30 Cal 6" long and 12 oz. I am using the area 419 Hellfire TI Mount with it and have Hellfire adapters on all my rifles. Energetic also just came out with a TI suppressor in 6.5 and 30 cal.

OK what about the silencer Co. omega 30 cal?
I have the omega, harvester, and hybrid. They all work great, omega is the best in my opinion just because of its smaller size. You cant tell any difference in sound between them. If you dont mind a little extra length look into the dead air Nomad L, it just came out this summer but is supposed to be the quietest thing out there. Im hoping mine will be here by Christmas.

I picked up the SAS Baricade in 6.5 and am impressed. Its very well built and looks like it will last a long time. I shot .266" MOA at 300yds with 131gr hammer hunters last week. Check out Suppressed Armament Systems.

Last edited: