• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 prc stuff

I've got both. Maybe these will work for you? My die set is the RCBS Matchmaster FL dies, model #32108. I did resize about 7 cases with it so it's not technically brand new. Found a Hornady set that gives me the familiarity that I know since that is what all my other die sets are.

I also have 100 cases of Norma brass, new. I got in on the recent Unknown munitions shipment and they were delivered fairly quick. I was waiting for some RCC brass to be produced and shipped and I was thinking it was going to be a long time and was tired of waiting as I wanted to get out and shoot, well then the RCC brass got delivered in a little under 2 months. So now I have this brass sitting here that I probably won't ever use.

I am heading out of town tomorrow and I will be back on the 25th so getting anything shipped before I leave won't happen, but if this interests you and you are patient, we can take care of it when I get back home. I'm about $325 into everything.

I will take it let know how you want to be paid. Could you post a picture or text me one 406 56zero zero155

Last edited: