SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 prc stuff

MtnTrax

I need dies and some brass or ammunition. I know it’s a long shot but you don’t know unless you ask. Thanks Mike

Dack

LRH Team Member
I've got both. Maybe these will work for you? My die set is the RCBS Matchmaster FL dies, model #32108. I did resize about 7 cases with it so it's not technically brand new. Found a Hornady set that gives me the familiarity that I know since that is what all my other die sets are.

I also have 100 cases of Norma brass, new. I got in on the recent Unknown munitions shipment and they were delivered fairly quick. I was waiting for some RCC brass to be produced and shipped and I was thinking it was going to be a long time and was tired of waiting as I wanted to get out and shoot, well then the RCC brass got delivered in a little under 2 months. So now I have this brass sitting here that I probably won't ever use.

I am heading out of town tomorrow and I will be back on the 25th so getting anything shipped before I leave won't happen, but if this interests you and you are patient, we can take care of it when I get back home. I'm about $325 into everything.

MtnTrax

I will take it let know how you want to be paid. Could you post a picture or text me one 406 56zero zero155

Last edited:

Recent Posts