6.5 prc ridgeline

mtank

I have a ca ridgeline that I'm on the fence about. I've read several comments about stock issues. So I do replace the stock w/one from AG composites or sell it. If I get rid of it I will replace it w/ a seekins havak ph2.

I have a ca ridgeline that I'm on the fence about. I've read several comments about stock issues. So I do replace the stock w/one from AG composites or sell it. If I get rid of it I will replace it w/ a seekins havak ph2.
Love mine with a mesa altitude stock. Sub .5 moa with Berger 156 at 3000 FPS

AG's are real nice. I put my CA 6.5 in a stockys long range carbon stock I got in sale. I think new stock and bedding it should b a tack driver. Mine was little less than moa with factory ammo and stock. New stock and handloads in one ragged hole.
Love mine with a mesa altitude stock. Sub .5 moa with Berger 156 at 3000 FPS
Mine likes the 156 also but running waaaayyy slower. 3K thats👍

AG's are real nice. I put my CA 6.5 in a stockys long range carbon stock I got in sale. I think new stock and bedding it should b a tack driver. Mine was little less than moa with factory ammo and stock. New stock and handloads in one ragged hole.

Mine likes the 156 also but running waaaayyy slower. 3K thats👍
Ya I am pretty happy. 2.975 coal, 57.8 h1000, adg brass. My buddy is right at 2985 with the same load, same gun just seated at 2.95

I'm sorry, I'm a owner of the same rifle (CA Ridgeline 6.5 PRC) what exactly is the issue with the stock? I haven't read or heard anything. The only issue I have is the cheek comb height is too low for my medium height rings. I'm trying to figure out a cheek rise adjustable in carbon. This is a new rifle to me, so I'm sorry for the ignorance.