6.5 PRC Reloading Dies

I talked to Whidden Gunworks and they have ordered a reamer. They will be making them also. Never have used there die, but they look well mad.
Any feed back on there dies from anyone owning them?
I am using Whidden Click adjustable dies and they are outstanding.

I am just starting out in reloading. What dies should I purchase for reloading 6.5 PRC. I can't find Forster or Redding dies for this cartridge. I have been able to find Hornady and RCBS.
I have also been happy with the Redding master hunter dies.

When comparing ammo built from Bertram brass in my 7 WSM with Redding Competition bushing dies and 300 WSM with Norma brass and Hornady Competition Bushing dies, the Hornady dies had half a thou less runout. Not exactly apples to apples, but even though I get a bit snobby when it comes to loading equipment, I can't find any reason not to buy Hornady dies whenever available, for 1/2 to 1/4 the price.

When comparing ammo built from Bertram brass in my 7 WSM with Redding Competition bushing dies and 300 WSM with Norma brass and Hornady Competition Bushing dies, the Hornady dies had half a thou less runout. Not exactly apples to apples, but even though I get a bit snobby when it comes to loading equipment, I can't find any reason not to buy Hornady dies whenever available, for 1/2 to 1/4 the price.

Thanks for the useful information. I was able to buy ADG brass but there are not many options on the Dies.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.