• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 PRC once fired brass

If your trying to sell something, list the **** price on your add... Why should anyone who is interested have to PM you for a price?

Because it's my listing and I will do it however I want, that's why…
As a new member, you might want to consider backing off the attitude, as well as reading and then following the rules. I don't understand the entitled attitudes where people come to a site as a newby and immediately start trying to pound square pegs into round holes.

Brian11 - New member or not, I give attitude back when it's received. 6.5x284 could have (as Len did) stated that per the rules, a price is required on the listing, and I wouldn't have pushed back.
Know the rules before you post and it won't be a problem to begin with…

I will add my .02. I am the buyer in this transaction. Over various forums, Archerytalk, fb, gunbroker, here, I have probably over 1,000 transactions, all good. This transaction with Austin351 rates as one of the best I've had. The communication was excellent, and he sent me proof of shipping in mere hours. Maybe some should act more like grown men instead of school kids jumping all over him. Len said his piece, leave it at that.

I usually try to avoid conflict and I would have gently suggested that the price should be listed via PM. The purpose of this particular forum is to provide components to members vs. providing an enforcement venue.