6.5 PRC issues

Let us just translate into the "vernacular"….READ the thread before tou comment.
Don't disagree with reading the thread first! Clearly you have more time on your hands than I, and now you have peaked my curiosity! Please enlighten this ordinary fella with your synopsis of the situation.

Don't disagree with reading the thread first! Clearly you have more time on your hands than I, and now you have peaked my curiosity! Please enlighten this ordinary fella with your synopsis of the situation.
Apparently you did not get the memo...I am not your secretary . But here is a hint: It does not make you look intelligent when you simply re-mouth the words that have been repeatedly posted by others before you - which BTW...you would have known had you bothered, of course - your time that is clearly more valuable than others ...to READ the thread - before bloviating.

Apparently you did not get the memo...I am not your secretary . But here is a hint: It does not make you look intelligent when you simply re-mouth the words that have been repeatedly posted by others before you - which BTW...you would have known had you bothered, of course - your time that is clearly more valuable than others ...to READ the thread - before bloviatin
Man you sure like to hear yourself speak! Just trying help a fella out! Clearly you have the situation under control! I'll get back to my ordinary life now!

Apparently you did not get the memo...I am not your secretary . But here is a hint: It does not make you look intelligent when you simply re-mouth the words that have been repeatedly posted by others before you - which BTW...you would have known had you bothered, of course - your time that is clearly more valuable than others ...to READ the thread - before bloviating.
You sound like you got your panties in a wad this morning. All the fell it did was ask that for you to explain your comment which I didn't understand either. And explain your opinion of the situation. And yet you get all cranky like somebody pis*ed in your Cheerios

Again…. I READ THE ENTIRE THREAD. An d when some jack wagon waddles in with a repeat of previous multiple repeated drivel…. Somebody needs to be able to just say…. READ THE THREAD …. If you are going to attempt to add to the information.
Frankly- I thought it was clear that yes- I am ****ed about the entire Christensen experience. It will not happen again and my hope is that I can save anyone else from enduring the BS they deal in.
Nuff said…..

If it bothers you that people didn't read the entire post then ignore the thread, but when someone ask you to explain your comment and you get your panties in a knot then you have an issue and it is up to you to resolve it. And it looks like the best resolution for you would be to ignore the thread. Good day

You wonder how they remain in business with the number of "issue" threads they produce.

When you can purchase a Alamo Precision Maverick for the same money and know that it's going to work and shoot. Why take a chance.

Alamo is not the only builder with rifles in or near the price to ever take a chance with CA or Fierce.

I had my issues with my Maverick, but it functioned properly and was very accurate out of the box. It just didn't fit me and I moved it down the road to someone who was very happy with it.

Hopefully when the OP gets it back and after some borescope pics, it will be ready to go.

Fingers crossed for the OP!

For those that care I was able to get out and shoot the CA 6.5 PRC today. Only put 20 rds though it and so far it's good. Everything is working like it should and no signs of pressure. CA said they adjust head space and polished camber. I asked how they adjusted head space and they said with the recoil lug. Best groups today were .6 to .7 at 100 yds. I did look at the chamber with the bore scope and it looks like it did when I got it back from CA. I know I only shot 20 rds and I need to keep up better with the cleaning on this one but I'm happy so far.

Attachments

• AEB354EE-647F-4379-B59A-75A0681BD3A8.jpeg
    AEB354EE-647F-4379-B59A-75A0681BD3A8.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 73
  • C071FE74-91AB-4B55-972C-E73E7C739AD0.png
    C071FE74-91AB-4B55-972C-E73E7C739AD0.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 68
You obviously think this is Snipers Hide. We generally are quite civil here.

You obviously think this is Snipers Hide. We generally are quite civil here.
And you must think you are virtue signaling that you have a superior moral compass. You obviously have a need for authority. Not impressed.

The only one I have experience with was a buddy's Ridgeline 6.5 C. He just didn't listen, and guess what he was happy. It was accurate and it even killed stuff.