6.5 PRC issues

And you must think you are virtue signaling that you have a superior moral compass. You obviously have a need for authority. Not impressed.
WELL, there's no need for that/this either! I've been on 3 other 2a forums and plenty of peeps have the " I know everything" issue. That includes mods on 2 other forums. I'm not here to change or sway people on certain subjects, only state what I've come too know and learn as in what works for me. This isn't directed at you, but for all to read that have these issues. As most of us DON'T know the person behind the keyboard there's no need for others to take offense or threat to others as it gets comical at times.

WELL, there's no need for that/this either! I've been on 3 other 2a forums and plenty of peeps have the " I know everything" issue. That includes mods on 2 other forums. I'm not here to change or sway people on certain subjects, only state what I've come too know and learn as in what works for me. This isn't directed at you, but for all to read that have these issues. As most of us DON'T know the person behind the keyboard there's no need for others to take offense or threat to others as it gets comical at times.
<...yawn...> Do you have anything of value to actually add to the discussion topic, or just another "panties in a wad" comment. THIS>>>
2a forums and plenty of peeps
...is a pretty good give away about you. I hunt. I shoot long distance. Not a "peeps". I like to bite the head off of peeps after Easter tho. Hope that is not too offensive to your sensibilities........:cool::D

<...yawn...> Do you have anything of value to actually add to the discussion topic, or just another "panties in a wad" comment. THIS>>>

...is a pretty good give away about you. I hunt. I shoot long distance. Not a "peeps". I like to bite the head off of peeps after Easter tho. Hope that is not too offensive to your sensibilities........:cool::D

Ironic

Nope Darryle - not irony at all. Just having fun with the naive. Don't own a pair panties. I sold 'em all to the Creedmoor shooters....;)

It all started because someone asked you to explain your comment. Then you got your panties in a wad.
If YOU read the entire thread - there were several comments that were repetitive - due to people NOT reading the entire thread - but wanted to ejaculate their opinions. THAT was what elicited my comment that seemed to be so cryptic that now the third jockey - you - wants to ride my *** about it. I READ the entire thread, and did in fact get tired of the half-wit level of repetition of the same questions and answers - that had been asked and answered more than once. How about wasting someone else's time? DONE.

Well aslong as you're on the offensive I'll state this! If you own a Yugo then that's you're only value to anything

Last edited:
If YOU read the entire thread - there were several comments that were repetitive - due to people NOT reading the entire thread - but wanted to ejaculate their opinions. THAT was what elicited my comment that seemed to be so cryptic that now the third jockey - you - wants to ride my *** about it. I READ the entire thread, and did in fact get tired of the half-wit level of repetition of the same questions and answers - that had been asked and answered more than once. How about wasting someone else's time? DONE.
I guess when someone ask you to enlighten this ordinary fella with your synopsis to you that means lash out and don't explain what you meant.

And you must think you are virtue signaling that you have a superior moral compass. You obviously have a need for authority. Not impressed.
Morals have nothing to do with it. Respect does and yes, this is not Snipers Hide, and don't be surprised if it seems like a lot of people aren't reading your posts because this stuff gets you on ignore pretty quickly.

Funny how people don't read entire threads (me included sometimes) and want to just argue about others comments. He called CA, sent it back, they made some adjustments, and now he's got it back. Hopefully we will here some progress was made after he shoots it.
I had this issue with my 6.5PRC. Reached out to Christensen Arms and sent back for warranty work. No charges for shipping through FFL or anything. They polished the chamber, recut the throat/chamber and this puppy is smooth as silk now. Every manufacturer has issues and for me it's more about how they are handled and addressed.

Recent Posts