6.5 PRC build info !

You'll have issues getting the 6.5 prc to feed reliably using the 300 prc box. The cutout in the box needs to be moved back to feed the 6.5 case. I spoke with Wyatt's about getting them to make a specific box and he said he might look into it if there was enough call for them. You might give them a call to see if they have something in the works.
I wonder if a DBM for 300 PRC would be any better for feeding the 6.5 in an AICS single stack?

Have you looked at HS Precision bottom metals? They make specific mags for the 6.5 prc in a long action and you can get another mag for the 300 prc. Only thing is they only make it in a BDL inlet. I have one for my 6.5 prc and I haven't had any feeding problems

I wonder if a DBM for 300 PRC would be any better for feeding the 6.5 in an AICS single stack?
Another option is using a cfe box from wyatts. They can be tuned to whatever cartridge you're using. I know a few guys running saums in 4" cfe boxes that feed fantastic. I'd get your stock cut M5 for sure to allow the Hawkins hunter dbm/mag combo or the m5 oberndorf bdl. The m5 oberndorf actually allows an additional round down in cfe boxes with saum/rum/wsm/nosler cases. The prc should fit 3 down regardless with the smaller diameter.

Another option is using a cfe box from wyatts. They can be tuned to whatever cartridge you're using. I know a few guys running saums in 4" cfe boxes that feed fantastic. I'd get your stock cut M5 for sure to allow the Hawkins hunter dbm/mag combo or the m5 oberndorf bdl. The m5 oberndorf actually allows an additional round down in cfe boxes with saum/rum/wsm/nosler cases. The prc should fit 3 down regardless with the smaller diameter.
Have you built the 6.5 PRC in L/A using this mag box? Just curious how they work.

Have you built the 6.5 PRC in L/A using this mag box? Just curious how they work.
I have a howa 65prc thata a long action feeding off the rails, and 2 Tikka builds using HCA billet 3 round center feed mags, that's more of a medium/long action. No experience with prc on a remmy long action. I did however have a 7 Sherman max on a lone peak razor long action. It fed poorly off the feed lips, but feed decently out of a cfe-12 box. These Shermans have the most aggressive dimensions out there, and have the highest chance of feeding issues. I feel that if a guy can get a short Sherman to feed fron a long action, the prc will be just fine. Have your smith tune the lips on the cfe and it'll be good to go. You can do it yourself too, I've done the feed tuning on my last 4 builds. The smith charges a lot per hour to do that, and it's pretty easy.