• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 PRC Brass

gpo1956

Does anyone have 50 pieces of 6.5 PRC brass they'd let go. I'd like to have all one head stamp, but no particular about what brand it is. Preferably once or twice fired. I'm buying a new Fierce Rival and would love to get it in PRC, but if i can't find brass, I'll just have to get it in Creedmoor since I have components for it. Thanks!

Be diligent, I've managed too purchase 200 cases in the last 2 weeks. Regular street prices, reputable dealers. I have purchased 400 bullets and 3 pounds of rl,26, 3 pounds of n565and 2 of h1000 Same way.

I'm banned from Snipers Hide. I let the a@@h@!es get to me one to many times and blew up. What's he asking for them?

I got them for $143.95 delivered from powder valley last week.

Is Peterson PRC brass good stuff?
In general it's one of the best as far as I'm concerned. I've used it in numerous different chamberings with great results. Did you find some. Grafs sells it but last I looked they were out of 65prc. I ordered mine some time ago and just received it today.
DF9F1F35-7866-4B57-A81E-1665FB8F864E.jpeg