6.5 PRC Brass shortage

MajorSpittle

Has anyone heard any rumors on when 6.5 PRC Brass will be hitting the market? I figure Hornady has to be doing a huge run sometime soon to fill back orders and demand.

Has anyone heard any rumors on when 6.5 PRC Brass will be hitting the market? I figure Hornady has to be doing a huge run sometime soon to fill back orders and demand.
Fisherman's Tigard had 6.5 and 300 PRC brass on the shelf yesterday in their reloading section. They had 7mm-08 also (WW) which I snagged.
Now and then you can also find a bottle or two of the powder you want.

I don't know if this helps or not but Midway sells once fired 6.5 PRC cases (mostly Hornady) at a very good price. IIRC they ran about $33 per hundred.
If I was desperate, and I was for awhile, I'd grab some of these while they're available.

I don't see the once fired 6.5 PRC you're referencing, but Midway shows Nosler 6.5 PRC brass as coming soon. I'll nurse my Hornady until the lapua drops (price dependent). Midsouth let's you place backorders on most things. They aren't taking backorders on the Hornady brass, but they are on the Nosler. $60.49/50.

Fisherman's Tigard had 6.5 and 300 PRC brass on the shelf yesterday in their reloading section. They had 7mm-08 also (WW) which I snagged.
Now and then you can also find a bottle or two of the powder you want.
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

I just bought their last 50 they had on shelf!

I can now actually work up loads.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.