6.5 PRC Brass in Stock... but not really though

skookum

Get email notification, go to site, attempt to add to cart, wait for site to load annnd its gone.

An hour later, get another email notification, go to site, add to cart, wait for site to load and recieve this
Screenshot_20210127-130358_Chrome.jpg

My black little heart can only take so much disappointment in one day.

I should have rebarreled my short action to a .260.

Get email notification, go to site, attempt to add to cart, wait for site to load annnd its gone.

An hour later, get another email notification, go to site, add to cart, wait for site to load and recieve this
View attachment 245996

My black little heart can only take so much disappointment in one day.

I should have rebarreled my short action to a .260.
your on the money there 260AI really is a great round

That was funny. My wife snd I were eating lunch when I got the notice and we were both on our phones trying to get some. After a slow website we got through to checkout then they were gone. Then shortly got the notice that it was BS and I felt a little better. I'm guessing I would have felt a little upset if I got an order through them for that. Sorry for the the guys that did.

I have a feeling that they had it all sold before they even got it (they were letting people pre-order/back order it a few months ago. I got my shipping notification from them yesterday...so I should be getting some...

It is a crazy time we live in. I ordered some for a build and then decided to change the caliber and cancelled my order. Worst mistake I have made in a while as I am now back to a 6.5 PRC build.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts