6.5 PRC Barnes Bullets for Elk

No complaints with the 120 GMX for me or the bull I shot. 127 seemed like it would shoot well too. Speed with H1000 was a little bit disappointing, if you can find RL-26 you're looking at an extra 150-200 fps in my experience.

Start with the price of Hammer bullets. Cost more than my Berger 338 bullets.
Apples to oranges there Softail. You are comparing lead bullets with copper or mono-metal. I just bought 50 Barnes TTSX for $48.99. 50 Hammers bullets would be $64. Yes, a touch more expensive but worth it in my opinion. Keep shooting your Berger bullets, I prefer a superior bullet in my rifles.

Superior bullet? Once again another jerk off running down a very successful business like Berger. Not to mention that a 131 or 134 grain bullet to ethically take a 600+ pound animal?

Start with the price of Hammer bullets. Cost more than my Berger 338 bullets.
Apples to oranges there Softail. You are comparing lead bullets with copper or mono-metal. I just bought 50 Barnes TTSX for $48.99. 50 Hammers bullets would be $64. Yes, a touch more expensive but worth it in my opinion. Keep shooting your Berger bullets, I prefer a superior bullet in my rifles.
With the cost of barrels stocks triggers scopes all the hunting gear atvs trucks a place too go hunt etc etc I'm not in the least worried about the cost of a bullet Hammers it is

What makes hammmer better

"Better" can be argued all day long. The Hammers are certainly different and the way they perform terminally is also different. If you "look" at a Hammer and Barnes bullet, side by side, the Hammer is a much more consistently produced and finished product.

I've shot both with good effect. Barnes and Hammer both have their fan boys just like Berger or any other specialty bullet.

Superior bullet? Once again another jerk off running down a very successful business like Berger. Not to mention that a 131 or 134 grain bullet to ethically take a 600+ pound animal?

With ease. And not just a hammer bullet. Pick your flavor and 131 or 134 grains is plenty of bullet