6.5 PRC ammo

jbo829

Why hasn't any other ammo manufacturers stepped into the 6.5 PRC world is it a round that's probably not going to be around long I'm really considering this for a build would it be a waste work has stepped up and won't be able to reload much

Nosler's 120 gr E-tip is not much of an offer to keep this round alive. Yes it is lead free but what percentage of the market share is that?

I see a lot of guns are chambered for it so I'm hoping there is more ammo to come out but I'm will go pay for custom loads if I have to do it

Chad at Dallas Reloads knows his stuff! He's got very consistent loads. He did a custom load for my 7-08 that shoots very small groups!

I was in sportsman's a couple of weeks ago and asked what they had for rifles chambered in the 6.5prc. They had a browning,Mauser,Sauer,Christensen and a Montana rifle company. Factory ammo offerings will soon follow

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.