6.5 PRC 147eldm and 143 eldx factory load COAL

105Coues

Anyone willing to measure a factory round they have of each of these. I have yet to actually see a box for sale and been looking since August. I know what the Hornady load data says but would like to see if it matches the factory ammo. Thank you in advance.

Anyone willing to measure a factory round they have of each of these. I have yet to actually see a box for sale and been looking since August. I know what the Hornady load data says but would like to see if it matches the factory ammo. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 90ED980F-CF3C-479A-91BC-6F8F527166E5.jpeg
    90ED980F-CF3C-479A-91BC-6F8F527166E5.jpeg
    660 KB · Views: 282
What a fabulous bunch of guys we have at LRH.

SO PROUD OF YOU ALL!
I'm thankful for this place as well...I started out thinking I knew a few things and quickly realized I didn't know much at all. The best part was the corrective advise that was freely given in a way that was like from a mentor and not from a jerk. I've come a long way on my journey and it's because of this forum of good folks.

Your answer can be found here.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.