• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 grendel upper

steel2

Just looking around to see if anyone has one they might want sell….looking for a complete upper for AR platform or maybe the parts to put one together

If your looking for a precision upper shoot me a text (252 725 1634), just built a 16" Lilja upper for yote hunting.

I have one i would sell. 18" threaded with adjustable gas block. Stainless barrel, I shot one pig at just over 500 yards with it. Shoots sub MOA. It has just under 150 rounds through it. $600 plus shipping. Pm me if interested. Text me at 936-499-6678 for pictures or to discuss.

Last edited:
Here is a picture of my upper offered. Scope and mount are not included.

Attachments

• IMG_13456.5.jpg
    IMG_13456.5.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 13
I have one i would sell. 18" threaded with adjustable gas block. Stainless barrel, I shot one pig at just over 500 yards with it. Shoots sub MOA. It has just under 150 rounds through it. $600 plus shipping. Pm me if interested. Text me at 936-499-6678 for pictures or to discuss.
Thankyou sir.....i ordered a new one from bear creek arsenal as they had them on sale so im gonna give that a try