• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 Grendel Upper for sale NIB

etisll40

20", bought, never used, NYS is getting tough on Ar's, I'm not going to own more than 1. I never got around to trying this caliber or this upper. 20" flattop.

$700 shipped.

I'll update with pics later today. It's an Alexander Arms upper, they seem to be the 6.5 Grendel guys. It's a fairly standard one, not too special.

Looks like it's the 16" A2 flattop, with the Vitor flash hider. Brand new, never firs with manual. Still looking for $700 shipped, that's about $100 below their site. Alexander Arms site. I'lll have to check on what I made, so if you are seeing it cheaper and want it, just send me an email and I'll consider it.
Free shipping from me.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 6.5grenC.JPG
    6.5grenC.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 6.5grenB.JPG
    6.5grenB.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 6.5grenA.JPG
    6.5grenA.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 10
I'll have to call them tomorrow, I bought this last year on Gunbroker, I don't know if it is in the manual or quite how to tell? Any pointer?

Thx

They told me it is a 3/4x28 pitch. I don't know how to determine this, but that is what they said this model typically is. This is the 16" TACT model. Currently not in production. It's just an upper, complete with magazine and manual, never fired. Ready for an upper. It's on Gunbroker now, so I have to consider it SOLD. Thanks for looking.