SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 Grendel AR (Trades Added and Scope/Mount available)

Braunschweiger

I’m putting up a few AR’s for sale. I have a large herd of them and I need to fund a few other projects.

Specs are as follows:

1. Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced upper receiver with 15” M-Lok handguard. Matching lower receiver.
  2. Geissele SSA-E trigger
  3. Odin Works Nitride BCG, Odin Works Stainless 18" rifle length stainless match barrel, Odin Works Adjustable gas block and tube —- all which were purchased as a kit and headspaced.
  4. Magpul PRS Gen 3 stock.
  5. Ergo Grip
  6. ambi-safety
  7. Plus, it's all been professionally cerakoted in a custom FDE'ish color. I did the color fill.
Shooting 95gr V-Max with about .3-.4 MOA accuracy with my hand loads. Barrel has about 250-300 rounds through it but never loaded hot.

***I am also willing to part with the Nightforce SHV 4-14x50 F1 Mil-R and Larue QD Mount for $1000 shipped***

I’m asking $1000 shipped for rifle only, or $1900 shipped with rifle, scope and mount. I have almost $1500 in this rifle not including the flash hider, magazines, scope, and scope base. Magazines alone were almost $60 a piece as they are the PRI modified models to allow for longer VLD bullets. I will supply one of these (matching cerakote) I have more available.

***Trades***
Nightforce F1 optics in Mil-C
Premier or TT in 3-15 Gen2XR
S&B 3-20 Ultrashort
Sig 3000BDX RF Binocs

Attachments

Last edited:

McRem45

Do you have any targets you shot with it? As I said before I know very little about AR's so I am talking to a couple buddies about it. Thanks for your time.

Braunschweiger

Do you have any targets you shot with it? As I said before I know very little about AR's so I am talking to a couple buddies about it. Thanks for your time.
Let me see if I can find any. I recently removed all pics from my phone so i would need to find my physical targets which I may no longer have.

Trending threads